The Foundation Fellowship is Front Range Community College’s most prestigious undergraduate academic scholarship program. We are looking for students who demonstrate academic excellence, intellectual drive and are highly motivated.
Of the 32,000 students enrolled at FRCC we award approximately 3 students each fall. The Fellowship provides a $5,000 stipend that is paid out in monthly installments starting August 1, 2013 and ending May 1, 2014. The Foundation requests that the Fellow work on their tasks for 5-10 hours a week from their designated campus at either the Westminster, Larimer or Boulder County Campus.
How to Apply
Download the application and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ‘FRCC Foundation Fellow Application.’ The application deadline is April 30, 2013 by 11:59 p.m. Applicants are responsible for making sure their applications and supporting documents are submitted by the deadline indicated. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
FRCC Foundation Fellow Requirements:
- Currently have and must maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Take a minimum 12 credit hours per semester (Fall and Spring)
- Available to attend key Foundation Events
- Must be pursuing an Associate Degree or Transfer Pathway at FRCC
- Contribute to the campus and/or local community
- Exhibit the highest standards of personal behavior
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self directed
From time to time, the FRCC Foundation receives information about scholarships funded by outside organizations, so check here periodically for new scholarships listed. See more scholarship information from Financial Aid.