FRCC Foundation Scholarships
All current and potential FRCC students are highly encouraged to apply for merit-based and financial need scholarships through the FRCC Foundation.
Applications will be accepted from December 1st – March 1st, 2015 for the Fall 2015 & Spring 2016 academic school year.
Scholarship awards vary depending on the type of scholarship. However, most FRCC Foundation scholarships typically range from $1,000 - $5,000 for full-time students and $500 - $1,000 for part time students. Scholarships are awarded for the academic school year and will be split between the Fall and Spring semester.
- Preferred GPA 2.5 or higher
- Enrolled in a degree or certificate program at FRCC
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours as full-time student, or six hours as part-time student
- Some scholarships, such as named scholarships, may require the student to meet additional qualifications
Application Period: December 1, 2014 - March 1, 2015
From time to time, the FRCC Foundation receives information about scholarships funded by outside organizations, so check here periodically for new scholarships listed. See more scholarship information from Financial Aid.
- Colorado Community College Success Scholarships - for students in the University College Bachelor of Arts Completion Program at the University of Denver. Academic merit and financial need are considered.
- PEO Program for Continuing Education - for women with at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in her adult life.
- Keys Scholarship - (formally known as JumpStart Scholarship) is designed to assist displaced homemakers to become self-sufficient. A displaced homemaker is an individual who had been dependent on another household member's income and who have lost that primary source of income. Displaced homemakers include, but not limited to, individuals who are: divorced, widowed, separated, married or unmarried, disabled spouse/caregiver, unemployed spouse.
- American Welding Society - The District Scholarship Program is available to students enrolled in a welding-related educational or training program. Contact Nazdhia L. Prado-Pulido at 8004439353 ext. 250 or email@example.com with questions.
- Kristi Visocky Memorial Scholarship - for female students with interest in community college, vocational school, technical school or trade school.
- The American Association of University Women (AAUW) Scholarship - encourages women to pursue higher education in order to increase their ability to have a positive impact in their field and community.
- Gene Hass Machine Technology Scholarship - For students who want to pursue an associate degree or technology certificate in machining.
- Jerome Lewis Memorial
Scholarship – Book scholarships for Front Range Community College, Boulder
County Campus, Veteran students. To apply: contact Randy Rayback at firstname.lastname@example.org