|Application Close Date:
||Open until filled
Now hiring for part-time instructors in the following subject areas:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Art Education
- Business need a masters in Business/MBA
- CAD - Solidworks and Civil 3D
- Clean Energy Technology - Electrical/Electronics/Photovoltaics and Interconnected Systems Operations.
- Communication-Public Speaking, Interpersonal and Intercultural
- Dental Assisting
- Clinic Dentist
- ECE Early Childhood Education
- ESL -MA in ESL or related field (education, foreign language), or 18 graduate courses in these fields
- Film Photography
- Graphic Design
- Nurse Aide
- Pre Press Production
- Video Production
- Web Design
- Women's Studies
- Yoga Instructor credentialed through Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). If not an RYT, then must have at least 100 hours of experience in teaching Yoga and in the process of obtaining a RYT. Graduate of a certified Yoga training school. Experience in teaching Yoga (Hatha) to adults. Can verify 4000 hours experience working with a yoga practice (or similar experience), and/or teaching in the holistic health field over the past five years.
To apply complete an application for exempt employment with copies of transcripts documenting receipt of a Master degree, which includes completion of 18 graduate credit hours in the subject area you are interested in teaching or certifications of technical courses.
Return to Human Resources Department 4616 S Shields Street, Fort Collins, CO 80526 or contact (970) 204-8244.