Dean of Student Services
- Assists with the academic-related needs of students who have experienced sexual misconduct.
- May provide changes to academic situations and will notify the student as to what changes are reasonably available.
- Provides information about student conduct process, legal and criminal options, and other possible remedies.
Title IX Coordinator, Paul M. Meese, Executive Director, Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Provides information about rights and responsibilities concerning discriminatory behavior, including the application of Title IX.
- Answers questions about FRCC’s compliance with Title IX.
- Phone: 303-678-3707
- Email Paul Meese
Download list of off-campus resources.