Admissions into the Vet Tech Program
To be admitted to the Vet Tech Program to earn an A.A.S. in
Veterinary Technology, students must complete two separate applications:
- An FRCC application
- A Veterinary Technology Program application.
Once you have completed and submitted this form, you will be notified
by the Veterinary Technology program and placed on the wait list. The
program is limited to 24 people each semester.
Other admissions requirements:
- Attend an informational meeting. Meetings are from 4 - 5 p.m. the first Thursday of each month in the Mount Antero building, Room 131
- Meet with an FRCC advisor. You can start the admission process by getting started here.
- Complete required prerequisite classes. See course descriptions:
- Complete two additional general education courses, which you can
take simultaneous with the Veterinary Technology Program courses.
Required courses include:
Download the Veterinary Technology admission checklist for more details on these steps.
New Student Resources