All students entering the Nurse Aide program at either campus must:
Outlined below are program admission requirements specific to each campus.
Nurse Aide Program at Larimer Campus
In addition to the above requirements, students must complete a paperwork packet, which requires applicants to:
- Provide documentation of negative TB test
- Flu vaccine, if clinical falls between October 1 and March 31
Nurse Aide Classes in Loveland
All classes are held at the Community Learning Center in the Thompson School District Building, 800 S. Taft Avenue, Loveland, CO. Please note, this is not located on the Larimer Campus. See map and directions.
- Current Textbook and Skills DVD, from the Larimer campus bookstore located in Fort Collins
- A watch with a second hand
- Scrubs required for the clinical
Nurse Aide Program at Westminster Campus
In addition to the above requirements, students must complete an application packet, which requires applicants to:
- Pass a physical exam
- Provide documentation of the following immunizations:
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin test
- Hepatitis B (recommended) or signature of waiver
- Seasonal flu - download form
Mandatory Informational Meetings
Students interested in the Westminster Campus Nurse Aide program must attend an information meeting to obtain an application packet. Informational meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month at 9 a.m. in room B0203. Find this room on a map.
- Watch with a second hand
- Gait Belt
- 1 or 2 sets of scrubs
- Current textbook (available at the bookstore)