GED Preparation in Fort Collins & Loveland
Taking a practice GED test before taking the actual test is highly recommended. We offer GED Preparation and basic reading, writing, and math classes to adults 17 and older.
- Registration and assessment testing take approximately 3½ hours.
- Test scores determine class levels and schedules.
- Morning and evening classes are available. See current class schedules for Ft. Collins or Loveland.
- A fee of $50.00 per semester covers the cost of registration, testing, and tuition for all classes.
- GED Preparation students need to buy two books which are available at the Wolves’ Den Bookstore.
Take GED Test at CSU
In Fort Collins, the official GED testing site is at the Colorado State University Testing Services, located in the General Services Building on the CSU Campus. To preregister for the exam, go online. The test takes approximately 8½ hours. Call CSU at (970) 491-6498 for an appointment and further information.