GED Testing at Westminster Campus
Official GED tests are given on Thursdays and Saturdays by appointment only. The cost for a full battery of tests is $120. This fee must be prepaid before your testing day. Retests are $20 each. We cannot issue refunds.
To take the GED Test at Westminster Campus:
- Pre-register online at www.ged123.org. (Be sure to print a copy of your confirmation page.)
- Schedule a testing appointment and pay for your tests by calling us at (303) 404-5338 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On your testing day, bring a valid government issued photo ID, such as a driver's license, state ID, passport or military ID.
The Westminster Campus Testing Center is in the Student Services Center, located on C level toward the west end of the building.
See how to take a pre-GED test.
Take a class to prepare for the GED test.
GED Testing Rules
- A current government-issued photo ID is required.
- No one will be seated after testing begins.
- Please do not bring any personal items to the Testing Center. A locker is provided for cell phones.
- The cost for all five tests is $120, payable by check, cash, or credit card and is due before testing begins. We can only accept checks and cash on Saturdays. No refunds will be given. Retakes are an additional $20 per test.
- Children are not allowed in the GED testing room and may not be left unattended in other areas in the college. Please make appropriate accommodations in advance.
Take a Pre-GED Test
The Pre-GED test is recommended prior to taking the official GED test. There is no charge for the Pre-GED test. Tests are scored upon completion of all subjects—partial tests cannot be scored. An instructor will explain your scores and advise you based on your individual needs. A score of less than 450 on any subject indicates you are not ready to take the GED test, and an FRCC GED preparation course may be recommended.
Pre-GED Testing Hours
Allow approximately four hours to complete the Pre-GED test.
|Fall and Spring
||9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
|Fall and Spring
||9:00 a.m.-12 noon
||9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Take a Class to Prepare for GED Test
The GED program at Front Range Community College has the instructors, the staff, and the resources to help you prepare for the GED test. Our intensive GED course provides the guidance and individual instruction needed for success. Classes are held two evenings per week along with one evening of supported study lab. Students will work closely with the instructor and staff in creating a plan that will lead to successful completion of the GED exam.
New students are required to take an orientation test prior to registering for the class. The orientation test must be taken at the Writing and Academic Skills Center on the Westminster Campus and takes approximately two and one-half hours. Please call (303) 404-5465 for orientation testing hours and specific location.