Testing for Online Classes
Testing at an FRCC Campus
Students taking an FRCC online course that requires exams to be proctored can come to one of our campus Testing Centers on a walk-in basis.
Out of Area Testing
The FRCC Online Learning program offers students the option of arranging to have tests proctored at local sites convenient to them when they live more than 50 miles from an FRCC campus. Students must take their exams at an institution of higher education as approved by the Westminster Testing Center staff. Arranging for test proctoring outside FRCC testing centers is the responsibility of the student.
- Locate community colleges in the USA by state, or universities worldwide.
- If a college testing center cannot be located, please contact the Westminster Campus Testing Center to discuss other options.
- The proctor cannot have a prior relationship with the student (i.e. friend, family member, tutor, etc.).
- The proctor must provide a secure, quiet and supervised area for testing and internet access if the exam is online.
- The proctor must agree to certify that specified time limits and any requirements or prohibitions for materials or equipment are observed.
- Westminster campus testing center staff will verify the proctor after receiving proctor information from the form submitted by the student on this page.
- Proctor arrangements cannot be made through FRCC instructors.
- If the proctor charges a fee, payment is the student’s responsibility.
Please submit this form to request approval for an out-of-area proctor.