Conference Services at Larimer Campus

Conference facilities are located in the Longs Peak Student Center and are available for meetings, seminars, and other gatherings sponsored by student clubs or organizations, the college, and the general public. The space is not available for classes.


Rates are set for Front Range and non-Front Range entities. To view the standard rate sheet, please click here. To receive a customized quote for your event, please contact the Conference Coordinator.

Reserve Your Event

  • Complete a room reservation request form. The Conference Coordinator will contact you within 48 business hours regarding the availability of the room.
  • Your reservation is confirmed when the Conference Coordinator receives a signed copy of the confirmation agreement, which will be provided to you by the Conference Coordinator, and payment (if applicable).

Rooms Capacity and setups 

Room  Sq Ft  Classroom Fishbone Dining Boardroom U-Shaped Theater
East  746 32 24 36 30 24 48
West  940 56 32 42 36 24 72
East & West (combined)  1686 88 56 70 N/A N/A 140
Small  172 N/A N/A N/A 10 N/A N/A

For a special room setup please complete a form and e-mail us.  

Hours of Operation for Conference Rooms

In Semester

Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sunday Closed

Semester Breaks

Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed


Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Events before or after the Longs Peak Student Center’s operating hours may be accommodated with additional charges.

Reserving an outside area around the Longs Speak Student Center(LPSC) and library: 

In January 2011, Front Range Community College adopted a Building Use Policy and Request Form. If you would like to reserve an area around the perimeters of the LPSC or outside of the library, please review this policy and submit a Request Form to the Conference Services Coordinator. Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.  

Building Use Policy Request Form