Pathways Leadership Program
The Pathways Leadership Program is a six month program that provides hands-on experience through service projects for local businesses and/or non-profit organizations.
- Builds students' leadership and professional development skills.
- Helps students develop their confidence as a leader.
- Provides a more in-depth experience than the National Society of Leadership & Success (NSLS), with more leadership development in addition to hands-on experience.
- There is no fee or charge for the program.
- Students must apply and interview to be considered for the program.
- Applications will open in October.
For further details about the program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 204-8248.
The National Society of Leadership & Success
The National Society of Leadership & Success (NSLS) is a leadership honor society (not a fraternity/sorority) available to a limited number of students on campus.
- Students who have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher are automatically invited to join NSLS.
- FRCC GPAs are pulled in July and late December. Those students that meet the GPA requirement at those times are sent a letter in August or January with information about joining, which includes a special code.
- Students can then sign up on the NSLS website with their special code and pay the $85 fee to join.
- If students are in financial need, they should apply for financial assistance (see information below) to cover the $85 fee. These students should NOT sign up on the NSLS website until they are notified of whether they received the assistance.
After joining, students must complete the following steps to obtain NSLS membership induction. These activities take place on campus, and are available at multiple dates and times for students' convenience.
- Attend one Society-led Orientation Meeting
- Attend one Leadership Training Workshop (2.5 hrs)
- Participate in three consecutive Success Networking Team Meetings
- Be present at three speaker broadcasts
Learn more about NSLS.
NSLS Fee Assistance
- Awarded to a maximum of six students for Fall Semester 2014
- Available while funds last, but applications must be submitted by August 25, 2014
- Each award is $85
- This scholarship is awarded to students to cover the $85 fee for joining the National Society of Leadership & Success.
- It is intended to provide financial assistance to students at Larimer Campus who are pursuing leadership development, but have limited financial resources.
- Selection of recipients will be determined by a committee comprised of NSLS advisors and FRCC staff.
- Applicant must attend FRCC Larimer Campus.
- Applicant must intend on completing all requirements for induction into NSLS.
- Applicant must have completed 9 credit hours at FRCC Larimer Campus.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher at FRCC.
How to Apply
- View/print the application.
- Complete all items in the application. (Incomplete applications will not be considered.)
- Submit the application in person to Lisa Wegener in the Student Life Office in the Longs Peak Student Center, or email the application to email@example.com by August 25, 2014.