International Students

Options to Learn English as a Second Language

Attend an Intensive English Center on an F-1 student visa

Students are welcome to enroll in the ELS Language Centers/Denver at the Westminster Campus, who can issue an I-20. The ELS Language Center is an accredited, independent, internationally recognized intensive-English school at the Westminster Campus and at college campuses throughout the United States. Learn more about the ELS Language Center/Denver.

Learn English without F1 Visa

If you are not on an F1 visa and want to take English classes to improve your English, you may be interested in our non-credit ESL classes. See ESL classes available at each campus.