CO High School/GED Graduate

How to Get In-State Tuition

To be considered for in-state tuition, you can provide unofficial copies of your high school transcript or GED and college transcripts to the Residency Examiner at the campus you wish to attend if you:

  • Attended a high school in Colorado for at least three years and graduated/earned GED.
  • Attended or will attend a college in Colorado within 12 months of high school graduation.
  • Have not attended FRCC as a non-resident.

Submit your transcripts to the Admissions and Records office at your campus by the earliest drop date for your courses. If you miss the deadline, you will need to submit a  Petition for Residency form.

Note: Be sure to indicate your transcripts are for residency purposes so they are correctly routed to the residency examiner.

If you are not a U.S. citizen, see ASSET.
















Contact Us