Veterans Services

Veterans Services at Front Range Community College provides specialized services to veterans, eligible dependents, active duty service members, members of the Selected Reserve, and REAP recipients, as defined by the appropriate chapters of the GI Bill. Our staff assists students using their Department of Veterans Affairs educational benefits.

How to Get Started

Download our veterans' enrollment checklist, to help you get started. Review the documentation for each chapter. Attend the Veteran New Student Briefing. Sign up here.

For assistance with any of these steps, please contact your Veterans Services Advisor. If you require accommodations for a documented disability, please contact Disability Services.

How to Complete the Online Certification Request Form

Click here to complete the form online.


Obtain Military Transcripts

Verify Your Enrollment Status

If you receive benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill or as a Reservist, you MUST verify your enrollment status to the VA each month (on or after the last day of the month). To report your enrollment status you must call (877) 823-2378 or use the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE).

Other Resources

Download Forms