Admissions for Visiting Students
Do you want to take just one or two classes at FRCC to transfer back to another college/university or for your personal or career development? If so we have a streamlined admissions process that will get you started quickly.
5 Simple Steps:
- Find a class and check the prerequisites/minimum course requirements.
- Complete an online application and select "Non-Degree" as your degree objective, and meet with an advisor.
- Activate and check e-mail regularly.
- Register for classes and Authorize COF in eWOLF if you are a Colorado resident.
- Pay tuition and fees by payment deadline. (Financial Aid is not an option for non-degree seeking students except if awarded from a home institution as a consortium agreement.)
Are you an international student? See your admissions process.