What Can You Expect?
We’re excited you’re interested in applying to Front Range! Before starting the application, here's what you can expect:
- Applying to Front Range is free.
- There is no application deadline so you can apply anytime.
- There are no essays to write.
- Completing the application should take no more than 30 minutes.
- If you are younger than 23, you'll need to provide information on your parent/guardian (see below).
- If you are an international student on an F1 visa, please use the International Application.
- You’ll want to create a login name and password to save your application if you need to come back and finish it later.
- After submitting your application, you’ll receive a letter or email with further instructions within 3-5 days.
What Information Do You Need?
To determine whether you qualify for in-state tuition, the application will ask you for the following details about how long you’ve lived in Colorado.
Note: If you are less than 23 years old, you will need to provide the following residency information for your parent/guardian.
- Dates for any extended absences from CO in the past two years
- Last two years CO state income taxes were filed
- Last two years of CO motor vehicle registration
- When you became a registered voter in CO (month and year)
- Date your current driver’s license or ID number was issued and date of expiration