See Tuition Payment FAQs
See Financial Aid and COF FAQs
See Payment Plan FAQs
When is the deadline to pay my semester tuition? Do I receive a bill for my tuition?
- Payment is due by 6:00p.m. on the deadline date. See the current payment deadline.
- When you register for classes after the payment deadline, payment for tuition and fees is due by the end of the next business day.
- The college does not send bills. It is the student's responsibility to check outstanding balances online via eWOLF by looking at their billing statement under the Student Finance tab.
Where can I pay my tuition?
- In person at the Cashier’s Offices located at the Boulder, Larimer and Westminster campuses. Please note that cash payments are only accepted at the Boulder County Campus when a Cashier is available.
- Online in eWOLF under the Student Finance tab.
- On the phone with a credit card at the Larimer, Westminster, and Boulder County campuses.
- By check or money order only at the Brighton Center.
What payment types does the Cashier’s Office accept in person?
Cash, Money Order, Check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Third Party Authorization, and Financial Aid.
What do I do if the Financial Aid is not enough to pay for my classes?
You must pay the remaining balance with cash, check, or credit card. You may sign up for a deferred monthly payment plan with Nelnet Business Solutions, formally known as FACTS.
What if I cannot pay by the payment deadline?
- You will be dropped from your classes and will need to re-enroll in your courses on a space available basis.
- If you are dropped for non-payment, you must re-enroll for courses and payment will be due by the next business day.
I made a partial payment online. Why did I get dropped from my classes?
The college does not accept partial payments unless you are enrolled in a deferred monthly payment plan (FACTS).
How are refunds processed? How long does it take?
All refunds will be issued electronically based on the selected Higher One refund preference. No refunds will be generated back to the original credit card or payer if other than the student. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of appearing on the student’s account, beginning after the first day of classes for any given semester. The refund calendar will give you an estimated time frame of when a student could receive their refund. For financial aid students, refunds begin after the last day to drop for the full semester courses.
A Higher One refund preference can be chosen by visiting www.CCCSRefundCard.com once you have received your Debit MasterCard® from Front Range Community College. The refund preferences a student can choose from include:
- Higher One OneAccount (1 business day)
- ACH transfer - Direct deposit to an outside personal bank account (will receive 2-3 business days)
- Paper Check – Is mailed to the address on file at Higher One (will receive 5-6 business days)
- Paper Check - Is mailed to the address on file at Higher One (if no refund preference is chosen this occurs in two weeks after Higher One receives the refund)
If you have questions on activating your refund preference with Higher One once visiting the website please contact the Cashier's office.
When will my Financial Aid (grants, student loans, scholarships) disburse?
Disbursement of Financial Aid into student accounts will occur after the last day to drop for the full term courses. Student's can expect to have their refund 7-10 days after it has been processed depending on the refund preference selected with their CCCS Refund Card Debit Master Card®.
When does the Colorado Opportunity Fund (COF) apply towards my tuition? May I pay before COF is in effect?
If you are a resident student that has applied and authorized your COF stipend, COF should apply to your account within 24-48 hours. You may pay prior to COF being applied, but you will need to pay the full resident tuition plus COF.
When do I need to check with the Cashier’s Office about my COF if I don’t see it on my billing statement?
Within 48 hours of applying/authorizing. This will ensure the appropriate steps have been taken for COF to apply and/or to make sure the account doesn’t have any errors.
If I pay my full tuition before the COF stipend goes into effect, how do I get a refund?
Students can request a refund if they are dropping a course by contacting the Cashier's Office. All refunds will be issued electronically to the student's CCCS Refund Card Debit Master Card®. Refunds will be issued within 21 days of the request, beginning after the first day of classes. For financial aid students, refunds begin after the last day to add/drop for the 15-week courses. Student's can expect to have their refund 7-10 days after it has been processed depending on the refund preference selected with their CCCS Refund Card Debit Master Card®.
When will the funds be withdrawn from my bank account?
The payment plan (FACTS) specifies the date each payment will occur, but your financial institution determines the time of day the payment is debited. Check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds need to be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the FACTS system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter.
Can I pay by phone?
FACTS does not accept payments by phone. Payments are processed electronically only.
What is the FACTS access code?
A FACTS access code helps protect your privacy. You must have this code to inquire about your FACTS agreement (phone or online). If you do not create an access code, one will be assigned to you. Your FACTS access code will be identified on your FACTS confirmation notification.
What if my payment is returned?
If an automatic bank payment or credit card payment is returned, a $30.00 returned payment fee will be automatically assessed to your account and you will be notified via mail or e-mail. The payment will be reattempted up to three more times during the semester on the 20th and 5th of the month. If the final draft for the term is unsuccessful, payment needs to be made directly to the college.
How is my FACTS agreement adjusted when I add or drop classes?
- The college adjusts the agreements within ten (10) business days for increases and three (3) business days for decreases, prior to payments being drafted by FACTS.
- Agreements are never terminated by the college if a student has a zero balance. Instead electronic notification is sent to FACTS to zero out the agreement.
If I sign up for FACTS and my Financial Aid comes through, do I still need to make my FACTS payments?
- Yes, until the Financial Aid is disbursed to your account and reduces your tuition owed balance.