The State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education establishes and approves fees to cover some of the costs of providing classes and services. Students may voice their opinions through their recognized governing bodies. Fees are subject to change.
- Registration fee: $12.55 per semester.
- Student fees: $3.61 per credit hour. Supports student activities, publications, student clubs and organizations
- Parking fees: $1.37 per credit hour. Supports parking maintenance services.
- Student bond fees: $32.43 per semester.
- New construction fees: $4.00 per credit hour up to 12 credits. Supports renovations to Westminster Campus.
- Program fees: Certain courses may require students to pay
additional costs for items such as tools, uniforms, and insurance. See courses with additional fees.
See total tuition and fees by credit hour
Learn more about fees in the FRCC Institutional Fee Plan.