Skip To The Main Content

Green or Resident Alien Card

How to Get In-State Tuition

If you have a permanent resident alien or green card and you meet the 12 month residency requirements:

  1. Provide a copy of your Permanent Resident card. If your Permanent Resident card was issued less than 12 months ago, also provide a copy of your I-797 showing the date you applied for Permanent Resident status.
  2. Submit a copy of your card to the Admissions and Records office at your campus by the earliest drop date for your courses. If you miss the deadline, you will need to submit  a Petition for Residency form.

If after providing your Permanent Resident card your residency status does not change and you believe you qualify for Colorado residency, please contact the Admissions and Records office at your campus.

Admissions and Records Offices
Boulder County Campus

Administration Building
(303) 678-3635 | E-mail Us

Larimer Campus

MA 110 (Mount Antero)
(970) 204-8107 | E-mail Us

Westminster Campus

Welcome Center 
(303) 404-5414 | E-mail Us

Brighton Center

Information Desk
(303) 404-5099 | E-mail Us