You can always pay out-of-pocket for your school books. Or, if you have financial aid money left over after you pay your tuition and fees, you can use the balance to buy your books. A bookstore account will be automatically set up for you to use online or in the bookstore on your campus. Look for an announcement in eWOLF when bookstore accounts open.
Buy Books Online
To order books online (for online or on campus classes), just:
- Log into eWOLF
- Select the Student Finance tab
- Pick your campus from the drop-down menu
- Choose Order Textbooks Online at the bottom right of the page
Buy Books on Campus
To buy your books in person, download a class schedule on eWOLF, visit your campus bookstore, and tell them you have a financial aid account you’d like to use (they can view your financial aid account in our computer system).
Trouble Buying Your Books?
You may not have a bookstore account if you:
- Don't have enough financial aid to cover both tuition and books
- Are not meeting the academic standards required for your award
- Filed your FAFSA right before school started and haven’t received your financial aid award yet
- Are scheduled to receive alternative student loans only