Are you eligible for Financial Aid?
To be eligible for financial aid, a student must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or eligible non-citizen as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Be registered with Selective Service (male students age 18 or older only)
- Be in good standing in accordance with Front Range Community College’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy
- Meet the enrollment requirements for the aid programs awarded
- Not be in default on a student loan or owe a repayment on a Federal Pell Grant or Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant at any educational institution
- Not be co-enrolled in a secondary school
- Not be receiving financial aid at another institution during the same semester that you are attempting to receive aid at Front Range Community College
- Not have been convicted for possession or sale of an illegal substance while receiving financial aid
Attention Transfer Students: If you borrowed student loans at another college, your student loan eligibility could be affected when you declare a degree and enroll at FRCC. This can affect you even if you don’t apply for or receive any type of financial aid (grants, loans, work-study and scholarships) at FRCC.