FRCC On-Campus COVID Testing
On-Campus COVID-19 Testing from Quest Diagnostics is now available to asymptomatic students and employees who have opted into weekly COVID testing.
To utilize the on-campus testing, you must first register in advance with Quest Diagnostics' MyQuest app, using the campus registration links below. Once registered, you can schedule as far in advance as you would like and book future appointments. Please Note: Only register for the campus to which you belong.
Below is are weekly testing schedules and registration links for each campus:
How to Utilize On-Campus COVID Testing
- Register: Sign up for MyQuest app, using the registration link above. You will be able to register, make appointments and get test results on this app.
- Make Appointments. You must schedule a testing appointment in advance using the MyQuest app. No drop-in appointments will be available.
- Get Tested. At the testing site:
- Identify yourself with your name, date of birth and confirmation number.
- You will self-swab and provide a sample for testing.
- Exit the testing site. Your test results will be in your MyQuest account in approximately 30 minutes.
- Get Results. You will receive an email when test results are ready to review in the MyQuest app. Sign into MyQuest for results. Rapid antigen results will be available approximately 30 minutes after the test is taken.
- Click on the registration link for your campus.
- Complete the questionnaire about symptoms, exposure and conditions. Please note: If you are symptomatic you will not be able to use on-campus testing.
- Confirm your affiliation with FRCC. Enter your last name, S# and date of birth (do not leave blanks after). This will confirm you may use the on-campus testing site.
- Agree to share your results with FRCC
- Create a new MyQuest account, or sign into an existing one. If you are a minor, your parent/legal guardian must complete the registration for you.
- Select an appointment time for a specific campus.
- A confirmation screen will display once the appointment is scheduled. Screenshot or write down the confirmation code and bring it with you when you arrive for testing.
If you are unable to register, please contact the Dean of Students office on your campus.