Jack Kent Cooke Foundation - Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
Application opens September 13, 2018 and closes November 27, 2018
- Sophomore (30+ credits) by 12-31-18
- Plan to enroll full-time at a four-year institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater
- Pell grant eligible or demonstrate financial need
- No previous enrollment/attendance at a four-year institution
Apply online >
Registration Dates for Spring Semester
Students with 30+ credits can register: Oct 15
Students with 1-29 credits can register: Oct 16
All students can register: Oct 22
All college locations will be closed for winter break Dec 25 - Jan 1. Services and normal hours will resume on Jan 2. Spring classes start Jan 22.
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
is the first step in applying for financial aid. This application needs to be completed each year you plan to attend Front Range Community College. By adding our school code (007933)
to your FAFSA, the Department of Education knows to send your information to FRCC.