Registration for Spring Semester is Open
Classes start Jan 17, 2017
Tuition is due Jan 31, 2017
See Classes Offered
There are a few ways to see and make your choices:
- Online Class Search—Search for classes by subject and see the days and times specific classes are offered each semester.
- Download the complete Class List for Spring 2017—See an alphabetical list of classes offered at each campus.
- College Catalog—Find class descriptions and college policies.
- Guaranteed Transfer Class List—Browse an alphabetical list of classes guaranteed to transfer to a four-year school in Colorado.
How to Register for Classes
Sign into eWOLF
and get started.
See step-by-step instructions or video tutorials
—they’ll walk you through the process.
If this is your first time registering at FRCC, make sure you’re enrolled and ready to roll with our handy new student checklist.
All About Classes & Schedules
To finalize your classes and schedule before registration, here’s everything you need to know:
- Checking Prerequisites—Make sure you know your classes’ prerequisites (classes you’ll need to take first) and co-requisites (classes you’ll need to take at the same time).
- Picking Campuses—Make sure you’re scheduling classes at the right campus with our simple guide to understanding class location codes.
All about Calendars, Fees, & Important Dates
To make sure you register and pay on time, view the academic calendar
, semester add, drop, and withdraw dates,
or check out class fees.
Need More Help?
Contact your advisor for help with anything from registration to making your schedule.