Spring Semester 2018
Class Schedule Online: October 16
Registration Opens: November 14
- Students with 30+ credits: Registration opens Nov 8
- Student with 1-29 credits: Registration opens Nov 9
- All students: Registration opens Nov 14
Classes start January 16, 2018
See Classes Offered
There are a few ways to see and make your choices:
- Online Class Search—Search for classes by subject and see the days and times specific classes are offered each semester.
- Download the complete class list for Fall 2017—See an alphabetical list of classes offered at each campus.
- College Catalog—Find class descriptions and college policies.
- Guaranteed Transfer Class List—Browse an alphabetical list of classes guaranteed to transfer to a four-year school in Colorado.
How to Register for Classes
You will register for your first semester classes at New Student Orientation. You select an orientation session to attend in the online Enrollment Checklist (step #5). Pathways Advisors will be at orientation to answer your questions and help you register for the right classes.
Sign into eWOLF and get started.
See step-by-step instructions or video tutorials—they’ll walk you through the process.
All About Classes & Schedules
To finalize your classes and schedule before registration, here’s everything you need to know:
All about Calendars, Fees, & Important Dates
To make sure you register and pay on time, view the academic calendar
, semester add, drop, and withdraw dates,
or check out class fees.
Need More Help?
Contact your advisor for help with anything from registration to making your schedule.