If you want to sell a product or service on campus, we have vendor spaces for rent by the day. Request a reservation.
Vendor Payment & Setup
- Pay in person: Drop it off at the LPSC Information Center.
- Pay by mail: Send to Front Range Community College, Attn: Conference Services, 4616 S. Shields St., Fort Collins, CO 80526
- Pay by phone: Credit card payments can be accepted by phone. Contact (970) 204-8169 for more information.
- Setup: Vendors will be provided with one 8’x1.5’ table and 2 chairs unless otherwise requested and approved.
When you become a campus vendor, keep in mind that:
- Payment is due prior to or on the day scheduled to vend on campus (unless other arrangements have been made). Pay by cash, check (made payable to: FRCC), or credit card.
- Gifts offered by outside vendors must be “FREE” and not conditional upon the completion of an application or purchase.
- All cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled date or you may be charged.
- The offered time for all vendors is 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. M-F and the cost is $40. Vendors may arrive one hour before the offered times to set-up, and must remove all belongings no longer than one hour after the assigned time. No belongings may be stored or left overnight.
- Building hours are subject to change based on FRCC closures.
- Vendors shall not harass, embarrass, or intimidate people.
- Vendor understands and agrees that it is solely responsible for all goods, wares, merchandise and property it brings on College property. College is not responsible or liable to User for damage or theft of items left unattended.
- Vending activity shall not disturb or interfere with any academic or extra-curricular activities being conducted in or on facilities owned or controlled by the College.
- Leaving flyers, leaflets or similar materials on motor vehicles or in unattended or unauthorized locations shall not be permitted.
- Vendors shall not interfere with or impede the free flow of pedestrian and vehicular traffic on sidewalks, streets, or the ingress and egress to and from buildings owned or controlled by the College.
- The Director of Student Life, Conference Services Coordinator, and/ or Campus Security reserves the right to address any other ‘noise’ issues on a situational basis.
- Lit candles or any other materials against fire code are not permitted.
- All food and beverage giveaways must be approved and pre-packaged. The sale of food and beverages by outside vendors is not permitted. Non-profit fundraising is exempt with approval of Student Life. Individually wrapped small candy giveaways are permitted.
- Vendors who are selling any goods or services while on campus must provide a copy of their Colorado Sales Tax License with their signed Confirmation Agreement. Vendors are responsible for collecting ALL sales tax. Front Range Community College is not to be held responsible for any cost for losses or damage during the hours of the exhibit/sales.
- Vendor agrees to provide a full refund or exchange in the event of customer dissatisfaction or defective merchandise.
- FRCC reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time due to facility availability, schedule changes, previous no-shows for past reservations, failure to submit a signed vendor agreement on or before the reservation date, failure to fit the educational mission of FRCC, or failure of vendor to adhere to this agreement.
- FRCC does not endorse any product or service provided by the vendors.
- Any special requests must be brought to the Director of Student Life.
- Late cancellations or no-shows may result in the application of a $10.00 service charge.
VENDOR SPACE(S) NOT RESERVED OR GUARANTEED AVAILABLE UNTIL STUDENT LIFE HAS RECEIVED THE SIGNED VENDOR AGREEMENT.
for more information.