How to Register for the HESI-A2
Signing up for the HESI-A2 can be confusing, follow this guide to help get you through it.
Step 1: Set up an account with Elsevier
- Select “I’m a Student” in the lower left side of the page.
- At the bottom right corner of the next screen, select “Register for Distance Testing.
- On the next page, click on the “Register” button.
- Ignore the “Promotion Code” box.
- Click “Checkout/Redeem.
- On the next screen, you will fill out your personal information to create your student account on Evolve.
- If you have already created an account, click on the “Sign In” link in the upper right corner of the page.
- If you are a new user creating an account for the first time, it will ask you about your institution.
- Once you select the country (United States) and state (Colorado), it will ask for the city. This is the city where the institution is located, so you will enter “Westminster, CO.
The next field is the name of the institution. When you start typing “Front Range”, it brings up schools matching the first few letters. Be sure to select the one that says “FRONT RANGE CMTY CLG-WESTMINSTER.”
- For Program Type, select “Nursing-Associate Degree” from the drop-down menu.
- For Graduation Year, you can select an estimated year of graduation or leave it blank.
- Click “Continue.
- The next screen look similar with a yellow confirmation box indicating you registered for the HESI.
Step 3: Schedule an appointment to take your exam
Once you have registered and purchased your HESI A2 exam, you are ready to schedule a testing center appointment.
There is a $35.00 proctor fee (+ a small fee to RegisterBlast) to set up the appointment. At your appointment, bring your username/password from Elsevier (HESI) Also, bring a government issued photo ID: Driver’s license, passport, school ID, state ID, etc.