Search Results


How do I declare or change my major?


Simply complete the degree/certificate change online form. This will be routed to the Office of the Registrar, and be reviewed and processed typically within three business days. Starting in Fall 2017, you will need to submit your degree/certificate change form by the main drop date of the semester. You may wish to speak with an advisor prior to changing your major as:

Your curriculum information is available on eWOLF. Log in, then go to the My Profile page.

See Related Questions >

Keyword Search Results

Results 0-0 of 0

Didn't find your answer?

Send us an email >

Select A Category