Search Results


How do I contact the Dean of Student Affairs?


There is a Dean of Student Affairs on each FRCC campus who handles student issues and concerns.

Bouder County Campus:
Carla Stein
Administration Building A1304
(303) 678-3621

Larimer Campus:
Kyla Antony
Mount Anterio  MA159
(970) 204-8362

Westminster Campus:
Aaron Prestwich
Room C0552
(303) 404-5602

See Related Questions >

Keyword Search Results

Results 0-0 of 0

Didn't find your answer?

Send us an email >

Select A Category