Top Questions > Student Records

  • You can order an official transcript from FRCC online. See how here. Transcripts will not be provided for students who have outstanding financial obligations to the college.

    If you currently attend FRCC or attended within the past year, you can view and print an unofficial transcript or order official transcripts through eWOLF.

  • Simply complete the degree/certificate change online form. This will be routed to the Office of the Registrar, and be reviewed and processed typically within three business days. Starting in Fall 2017, you will need to submit your degree/certificate change form by the main drop date of the semester. You may wish to speak with an advisor prior to changing your major as:

    Your curriculum information may be found on eWOLF. Go to the Student tab and click on "Academic Standing" under "My Student Information."

  • If you do not know your student ID (S Number), you can look it up. Note: If you select to view on screen, you will only have 20 seconds to write it down. The email option sends it to your student email account.

  • Many student forms you will need are available in eWOLF. Once you're in eWOLF, select “Student Resources,” then “Student Forms.

    Financial aid forms can be found on the Financial Aid web page.

    Forms to obtain a transcript and other student records can be found on the Student Records and Transcripts web page.

    Many admissions forms for residency, veterans, international students, high school students, and transfer students can be found from the Admissions web page.

  • You can view and print a copy of your class schedule by logging into your eWOLF account. On the Dashboard, click on the Class Schedule Icon. To print a copy, go to My Classes.

  • FERPA is the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 that requires students to provide written permission for release of their grades and or other information.  Download this form to authorize release of your records.

    This act was designed to protect the privacy of educational records, to establish the right of students to inspect and review their educational records, and to provide guidelines for correcting inaccurate or misleading data through informal or formal hearings.

    When a student turns 18 or enters FRCC at any age, all rights afforded to parents under FERPA transfer to the student. However, FERPA also allows FRCC to share information with parents without the student’s consent. For example:

    • FRCC may disclose education records to parents if the student is a dependent for income tax purposes. However, disclosure is at the discretion of the college registrar and the request must be based on a legitimate educational interest. Download the request form.
    • FRCC may disclose education records to parents if a health or safety emergency involves their son or daughter.
    • FRCC may inform parents if their student (who is under age 21) has violated any law or its policy concerning the use or possession of alcohol or a controlled substance.
    • FRCC may share with a parent information that is based on that official’s personal knowledge or observation of the student.

    Directory Information

    The college may disclose "directory information" without prior written consent, unless notified by the student in writing by the first official class meeting date of each semester.

    Directory information includes:

    • Student name
    • Major field of study
    • Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
    • Dates of attendance
    • Degrees and awards received
    • Most recent educational institution attended
    • Enrollment status (i.e. full-time, three-quarter-time, half-time, less than half-time, withdrawn, graduated or deceased)

    If you would like to request that not even your Directory Information be released, please complete our Directory Information Confidentiality Request.

  • You can view your current semester grades by logging in to your eWOLF account. Click on the Final Grades icon on the Dashboard.

    Typically, grades are available on the 4th day after the end of each semester. If your grades are not shown, please contact your instructor.

    Your grades will appear in DegreeCheck one day after they are posted. To access DegreeCheck, log in to eWOLF and click on the Degree Check icon on the Dashboard.

  • You can change your address, phone, email addresses and emergency contacts in eWOLF.

    If you need to update information that is not listed above, please fill out a demographic change form.

    If you are updating your address due to not receiving your BankMobile Card or you are changing your name, please contact the cashier after submitting the changes.

    • Boulder County Campus
      (303) 404-5487
      E-mail Us

    • Larimer Campus
      (970) 204-8149
      E-mail Us

    • Westminster Campus / Brighton Center
      (303) 404-5487
      E-mail Us



  • DegreeCheck is a web-based degree tracking program which allows you and your advisor to see how your coursework applies to your program of study.  To access DegreeCheck, log in to eWOLF and click on the Degree Check icon on the Dashboard.

    You may access DegreeCheck any time.  You may use it to see how the courses you’re taking apply to your program of study, to see your grades, or to see how your coursework would apply if you changed your program of study.


  • You can view and print a copy of your courses by accessing your eWOLF account. Go to the My Class drop-down menu and click Order Transcripts to order and offical transcript or get an unofficial one.

  • If you believe your grade is incorrect, follow these steps.

    1. Discuss the problem with the instructor first to make sure the grade was entered correctly. Email is the best way to contact someone, unless they are no longer with FRCC.
    2. If you are not able to contact the instructor or are not satisfied with his/her response, contact the lead instructor for that department. The department administrative assistant can help direct to the correct lead for each discipline.
    3. If the lead instructor cannot help, you can talk to the department chair. See department chairs by campus.
    4. If you need more information about an appeal, see our Academic Appeal Procedures .

    If your instructor changed your grade you will see it on your Unofficial Transcript on the Student tab in eWOLF.  Grade Changes do not show up on the Final Grades screens.

    If your grade has not been posted or changed, please contact your instructor for more information. If you can not reach your instructor, contact your campus for next steps.

    • Boulder County Campus: (303) 678-3722

    • Brighton Center: (303) 404-5099

    • Larimer Campus: (970) 226-2500

    • Westminster Campus: (303) 404-5000

    • Online Learning: (888) 800-9198

  • The transfer of credits with the grade of “D” is dependent upon the policy of the institution to which you are transferring. Generally, colleges only transfer credits for courses with grades of “C-” or better. If you are transferring to another school, check with your receiving school to learn their policy regarding the transfer of credits. 

    At FRCC, students must earn a grade of C or better for them to be applied to any degree or certificate program. Students enrolled at FRCC prior to 2009-2010 and continuously enrolled may still be able to apply a grade of D toward their program if the program allowed it per the catalog for the year in which they first enrolled. In addition, there are some programs that require students to achieve specific grades or GPAs to continue in the program.  Be sure to look over your program’s requirements carefully and meet with your academic advisor for any questions you may have regarding grade requirements.

  • Students are required to verify their identification before any student service at FRCC is provided. Examples include working with Financial Aid or the Registrar's Office. Acceptable forms of identification includes:

    • A series of questions unique to you
    • Student ID/Wolf  card
    • High school ID card
    • Another form of identification issued by a state or federal jurisdiction or recognized by the United State government.

    See more information on student transaction policies and procedures.

Select A Category