Top Questions > Student Records
Current Students (or those who have attended within the past year): Access Transcripts in eWOLF. You can both view/print unofficial transcripts and order official transcripts through eWOLF. Log in to your eWOLF account. On the My Classes drop-down menu, select Transcripts. You also have the option to place an order for official transcripts outside of eWOLF: order an official transcript from FRCC online.
Former Students: Order Official Transcripts Online
- You can order an official transcript from FRCC online.
- Unofficial transcripts are available online through your student account, if you’re a former student who took classes within the last three years, or have earned a degree or certificate from FRCC or any other Colorado Community College System institution.
Transcripts will not be provided for students who have outstanding financial obligations to Front Range Community College (FRCC) or any college in the Colorado Community College System.
Many student forms you will need are available in eWOLF. Log in to your eWOLF account. On the top menu, go to the Student Resources drop-down menu, and select Student Forms.
Financial aid forms can be found on the Financial Aid web page.
Many forms can also be found from the Admissions web page for residency, veterans, international students, high school students, and transfer students.
Complete the Degree/Certificate Change Request online form. To access this form, log in to your eWOLF account. On the top menu, go to the Student Resources drop-down menu, and select Student Forms. This request will be routed to the Office of the Registrar, and be reviewed and processed typically within 3-5 business days. You will need to submit your Degree/Certificate Change Request by the main drop date of the semester. You may wish to speak with your Pathways Advisor prior to changing your major as:
Your curriculum information is available on eWOLF. Log in, then go to the My Profile page.
FERPA is the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 that requires students to provide permission for release of their grades and or other information.
FERPA was designed to protect the privacy of educational records, to establish the right of students to inspect and review their educational records, and to provide guidelines for correcting inaccurate or misleading data through informal or formal hearings. When a student turns 18 or enters FRCC at any age, all rights afforded to parents under FERPA transfer to the student.
Students can complete an online form to provide their consent to release confidential information. This form, the Student Consent to Release Confidential Information can be found in eWOLF. Log in to your eWOLF account. On the top menu, go to the Student Resources drop-down menu, and select Student Forms.
The college may disclose "directory information" without prior written consent.
Directory information includes:
- Student name
- Major field of study
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Dates of attendance
- Degrees and awards received
- Most recent educational institution attended
- Enrollment status (i.e. full-time, three-quarter-time, half-time, less than half-time, withdrawn, graduated or deceased).
If you would like to request that not even your Directory Information be released, please complete our Directory Information Confidentiality Request.
If you do not know your student ID (S Number), you can look it up. Note: If you select to view on screen, you will only have 20 seconds to write it down. The email option sends it to your student email account.
You can view your current semester grades by logging in to your eWOLF account. Click on the Final Grades icon on the Dashboard.
Typically, grades are available on the 4th day after the end of each semester. If your grades are not shown, please contact your instructor.
Your grades will appear in DegreeCheck one day after they are posted. To access DegreeCheck, log in to eWOLF and click on the Degree Check icon on the Dashboard.
You can change your address, phone, email addresses and emergency contacts in eWOLF. Log in, then click on the Update Personal Information icon on the dashboard.
Students are required to verify their identification before any student service at FRCC is provided. Examples include working with Financial Aid or the Registrar's Office. Acceptable forms of identification includes:
- A series of questions unique to you
- Student ID/Wolf card
- High school ID card
- Another form of identification issued by a state or federal jurisdiction or recognized by the United State government.
See more information on student transaction policies and procedures.
You can view and print a copy of your courses by accessing your eWOLF account.
You can also print an Enrollment Certificate provided by National Student Clearinghouse. To obtain this, log in to your eWOLF account. On the top menu, click on My Profile, then select Enrollment Verification: National Student Clearinghouse.
If you have a verification form that you would like completed, you can fill out the “Enrollment Verification Request,” also found in eWOLF. On the top menu, go to the Student Resources drop-down menu, and select Student Forms.
To confirm a degree, in eWOLF, go to the My Class drop-down menu and click Order Transcripts. You may choose an official or unofficial transcript.
DegreeCheck is a web-based degree tracking program which allows you and your advisor to see how your coursework applies to your program of study. To access DegreeCheck, log in to eWOLF and click on the Degree Check icon on the Dashboard.
You may access DegreeCheck any time. You may use it to see how the courses you’re taking apply to your program of study, to see your grades, or to see how your coursework would apply if you changed your program of study.
If you believe your grade is incorrect, follow these steps.
- Discuss the problem with the instructor first to make sure the grade was entered correctly. Email is the best way to contact someone, unless they are no longer with FRCC.
- If you are not able to contact the instructor or are not satisfied with his/her response, contact the lead instructor for that department. The department administrative assistant can help direct to the correct lead for each discipline.
- If the lead instructor cannot help, you can talk to the department chair. See department chairs by campus.
- If you need more information about an appeal, see our Academic Appeal Procedures .
If your instructor changed your grade you will see it on your Unofficial Transcript in eWOLF.
- Log in to your eWOLF account. From the Student tab, go to the My Class drop-down menu, and select Order Transcripts.
- Grade Changes do not show up on the Final Grades screens.
If your grade has not been posted or changed as expected, please contact your instructor for more information. If you can not reach your instructor, contact your campus for next steps.
Boulder County Campus: (303) 678-3722
Brighton Center: (303) 404-5099
Larimer Campus: (970) 226-2500
Westminster Campus: (303) 404-5000
Online Learning: (888) 800-9198
A hold may be placed on a student's account for a variety of reasons such as:
- Unpaid tuition and/or fees
- Discrepancy in record information
- Additional steps needed to enroll
- Unacceptable grade point
To view holds on your account, follow the following steps:
- Log into eWOLF
- Click on My Profile
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Holds
- The holds page will have a phone number to call
Select A Category