Top Questions > Transferring

  • In the State of Colorado , there are “guaranteed transfer” courses (GT) that are guaranteed to transfer from community colleges to public four year colleges. See a list of guaranteed transfer courses.

    In addition, if you complete an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree at FRCC, the 60 credits earned from the degree are guaranteed to transfer to any public four year college in Colorado. See the list of associate degrees that transfer.

Select A Category