We’re excited to now offer electronic transcripts (e-transcripts) to our student and alumni community!
To request a copy, just follow these simple instructions.
For most things, you’ll need an official copy of your transcript. This means the transcript is sent directly to an institution or entity, or to the individual who requested it.
- You can choose an electronic or paper transcript.
- Electronic transcripts will be emailed as a PDF in as little as an hour. Paper transcripts will require a few business days for processing time and mailing.
- A $3 fee applies for all forms of transcripts, both electronic and paper.
- Expedited paper transcripts are available for an additional charge.
- Transcripts will not be provided for students who have outstanding financial obligations to any college in the Colorado Community College System.
- Only order transcripts after your grades are posted in eWOLF.
Former Students: Order Transcripts Online
- If you’re a former student who took classes more than one year ago, you can order an official transcript online.
- If you’re a former student who took classes within the last three years, or have earned a degree or certificate from Front Range Community College or any other Colorado Community College System institution, you can use the link above to order an official transcript, or you also have the option to view and/or print an unofficial transcript.
Current Students: Get Your Transcript on eWOLF
If you currently attend FRCC or attended within the past year, you can view and print an unofficial transcript or order official transcripts through eWOLF.
- Log into eWOLF.
- On the Dashboard select the Transcripts icon.