FRCC FAFSA Completion Month!
Confused about your FAFSA application? The Front Range Community College Financial Aid Office is here to help! Need help completing a FAFSA for this school year? Is this school year good to go, but you are looking to complete next years FAFSA application? Regardless of your circumstances, our staff are committed to helping you receive financial aid at FRCC.
It is FAFSA completion month at FRCC! We will be scheduling in-person and remote FAFSA appointments all month long. All you need is access to a computer, and we can help guide you through the FAFSA application step by step from the safety and comfort of your home or by visiting with us on campus.
In need of a FAFSA completion appointment? Please contact our office and leave your name, student number, and times you are available for an appointment, and we will connect you with a Financial Aid professional who will help you get your application submitted successfully and accurately!
Larimer Campus Events
- FAFSA Completion Workshops:
- October 12th, 1-3pm, MA552 Student Success Center
- October 27th, 2-4pm, MA552 Student Success Center
- FAFSA Tips and Tricks Presentations:
- October 6th, 2:30-3:30pm, MA552 Student Success Center
- October 21st, 2-3pm, MA552 Student Success Center
Boulder County Campus Events
- Virtual FAFSA Information Sessions
- October 11th, 2-4pm
- October 18th, 2-4pm
- October 25th, 2-4pm
- Register in advance here.
- After registering for the event, you will receive an email with the link to join the presentations at the above times.
Westminster Campus Events
- FAFSA Information Tables
- October 18th, 11am-1pm
- October 25th, 11am-1pm
- October 26th, 11am-1pm
- Tabling will be located across from the Student Life Office.
Create a FSA ID
To be prepared for a FAFSA completion appointment, we encourage students (and their parent if applicable) to create an FSA username and password prior to the event. To start this process, you can visit the Federal Student Aid website and you’ll be prompted to create a secure username and password that will be used to log into the FAFSA. Both parent and student need to create their own FSA ID and we encourage you to keep this information stored somewhere secure but accessible as you will need each year to complete the FAFSA.