Third Annual History Conference
Friday, April 21, 2017
Front Range Community College-Westminster Campus will be hosting the 3rd annual History Research Conference on Friday, April 21, 2017. All FRCC students, regardless of major or current course enrollment, are encouraged to submit proposed projects for consideration.
The goals of this conference are:
- To increase awareness of historical issues of our global society.
- To highlight student research and presentation skills.
- To provide a forum for students to gain experience in professionalism by presenting their research projects to a broader audience.
Two categories of presentations will be accepted:
- Presentations of papers 6-8 pages in length, to be delivered orally in chaired panel sessions.
- Presentations of posters (36”x48” tri-fold) and 6-8 page papers, with question and answer sessions.
Awards for the best research and presentations will be awarded by FRCC history faculty and their publishing partners and sponsors.
Instructions for Submission
If you are interested in participating, please submit your project to be presented by March 31, 2017. After the abstract is reviewed you will be contacted by April 3, 2017.
|10:00 - 10:30
||Check-in & Breakfast - FRCC Library, 2nd floor
|10:45 - 11:45
||Presentations: Session I
|11:45 - 12:30
||Lunch, and Meet & Greet with Publishers & Schools
|12:30 - 1:30
||Presentations: Session II
|1:45 - 2:45
|Presentations: Session III
|3:15 - 3:45