Spring Semester 2018
Class Schedule Online: October 16
Registration Opens: November 14
- Students with 30+ credits: Registration opens Nov 8
- Student with 1-29 credits: Registration opens Nov 9
- All students: Registration opens Nov 14
Classes start January 16, 2018
See Classes Offered
There are a few ways to see and make your choices:
- Online Class Search—Search for classes by subject and see the days and times specific classes are offered each semester.
- Download the complete class list for Fall 2017—See an alphabetical list of classes offered at each campus.
- College Catalog—Find class descriptions and college policies.
- Guaranteed Transfer Class List—Browse an alphabetical list of classes guaranteed to transfer to a four-year school in Colorado.
Not sure which classes your program requires? Visit the programs page to view requirements or contact your department with questions.
Register for Classes
You will register for your first semester classes at New Student Orientation. You select an orientation session to attend in the online Enrollment Checklist (step #5). Pathways Advisors will be at orientation to answer your questions and help you register for the right classes.
Sign into eWOLF and get started.
Class or Program Questions?
Contact your academic department or your advisor.