Register for Summer 2018
Class schedule online: March 12
- Students with 30+ credits: April 4 at 9 a.m.
- Students with 1-29 credits: April 5 at 9 a.m.
- All students: April 9 at 9 a.m.
Register for Fall 2018
Class schedule online: March 19
- Students with 30+ credits: April 11 at 9 a.m.
- Students with 1-29 credits: April 12 at 9 a.m.
- All students: April 16 at 9 a.m.
Search Online Schedules
See Classes Offered
There are a few ways to see and make your choices:
- Online Class Search—Search for classes by subject and see the days and times specific classes are offered each semester.
- College Catalog—Find class descriptions, degree requirements and college policies.
- Guaranteed Transfer Class List—Browse an alphabetical list of classes guaranteed to transfer to a four-year school in Colorado.
Not sure which classes your program requires? Visit the programs page to view requirements or contact your department with questions.
Register for Classes
You will register for your first semester classes at New Student Orientation. You select an orientation session to attend in the online Enrollment Checklist. Pathways Advisors will be at orientation to answer your questions and help you register for the right classes.
Sign into eWOLF and get started.
Class or Program Questions?
Contact your academic department or your advisor.