Search Results


What is an advising hold and how do I get it removed?


All new students indicating they are a first-time college student on their FRCC application will automatically have a "New Student Advising Hold" placed on their account which prevents the student from registering for classes. To have the hold removed the student must:

  1. Meet with an academic advisor. While in-person meetings are preferable, we can also conduct an advising session on the phone or answer questions via email if that’s more convenient for you.  See contact information and hours for the Advising office at each campus:
  • If you have ACT/SAT/ AP/IB scores or college transcripts showing that you have previously taken college English composition or college math courses, bring the transcripts with you to your advising session.
  1. Take the placement test or have the appropriate exemptions.
  2. Attend a Get Started session. See session dates and times.

See Related Questions >

Keyword Search Results

Results 0-0 of 0

Didn't find your answer?

Send us an email >

Select A Category