FRCC is Accredited
Front Range Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement which accredits public and private degree-granting institutions in 19 states in the North Central United States.
In addition, eligible programs are approved by the Colorado State Approving Agency for Veterans Education and Training. The State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education approves FRCC vocational programs and associate degree programs are approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education.
FRCC programs that are accredited by special agencies:
- Aromatherapy: Certificate in Holistic Health by the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy
- Automotive Technology: National Automotive Technological Education Foundation, Inc.
- Automotive Youth Education Systems (AYES): Westminster has received Master Accreditation from the National Automotive Technician Education Foundation
- Dental Assistant Certification: Commission on Dental Accreditation, a specialized accrediting body recognized by the Council on Postsecondary Accreditation and by the United States Department of Education
- Early Childhood Education: National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Emergency Medical Services: Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Emergency Medical Services and Prevention Division
- Forestry, Wildlife and Natural Resources: North American Wildlife Technician Association (NAWTA) and Society of American Foresters (SAF)
- Health Information Technology: Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration: Partnership for Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Accreditation
- Holistic Health: Yoga Alliance
- Kitchen and Bath Design: Certificate in Interior Design has earned accreditation from the National Kitchen and Bath Association
- Medical Assisting: Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Nurse Aide: Colorado State Board of Nursing
- Nursing: Colorado State Board of Nursing and National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC) accredited at Boulder County Campus, Larimer Campus, and Westminster Campus
- Pharmacy Technician: American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Phlebotomy: National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Practical Nursing: Colorado State Board of Nursing
- Veterinary Technology: American Veterinary Medical Association (Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities)
- Welding Technology: American Welding Society Accredited Test Facility (AWS/ATF)
- Yoga Teacher: Certificate in Holistic Health is certified by the Yoga Alliance. Eligible programs are approved by the Colorado State Approving Agency for Veterans Education and Training. The State Board approves vocational programs for Community Colleges and Occupational Education (SBCCOE). Associate degree programs are approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE).