The Business Department at the Larimer Campus provides students access to the resources, skills, and knowledge that enable their business careers and community success.
Academic Programs within our Department
Most of the Business disciplines have degrees or certificates associated with them at FRCC Larimer. All classes within the Business for Transfer degree will transfer to another college or university, and many of the other classes will as well. Visit an advisor for more information.
Department Resources and Activities
Students may obtain internships in all program areas. For more information, please contact Lori Juszak.
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
FRCC Larimer is a VITA site, offering free tax assistance to taxpayers who qualify. Most students meet such criteria (individuals with income of $49,000 and below). Volunteers are certified by the IRS. To have your returns prepared, you must bring:
- Proof of identification, including Social Security card.
- Current year’s tax package, if you received one.
- Wage and earning statements (W2, W-2G, 1099-R—from all employers)
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Bank routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposit
- Total paid for child care and the provider’s tax identifying number (Social Security Number of Employer Identification Number)
To learn more, contact Kathy Reynolds.