ESL at Westminster Campus and Brighton Center
The Center for Second Language Acquisition provides language and cultural instruction to increase communication and cultural understanding for non-native English speakers or those learning English. Classes address specific skills for different levels, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Each class is two hours each day, twice a week, for 14 weeks. You will be placed in the class appropriate to your skill level.
Free ESL Orientation
Attend a free orientation to learn about our classes, learn your English level, fill out a registration form, and get instructions about how to pay. No reservation is required.
- All orientations are in Room B1551 of the Westminster Campus
- Orientations last for one to two hours
- Both morning and evening orientation sessions are offered
- Morning sessions start at 11:30 a.m.
- Evening sessions start at 5:30 p.m.
Orientation Sessions for Summer 2013
- Wednesday, May 8
- Wednesday, May 15
- Tuesday, May 21
- Wednesday, May 22