ESL at Westminster Campus and Brighton Center
The English as a Second Language program provides language and cultural instruction to increase communication and cultural understanding for non-native English speakers or those learning English. Classes address specific skills for different levels, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing. You will be placed in the class appropriate to your skill level.
Free ESL Orientation
Attend a free orientation at the FRCC Westminster Campus to learn about our classes, learn your English level, fill out a registration form, and get instructions about how to pay. No reservation is required.
- All students must attend orientation due to new grant funding requirements.
- All orientations are in Room B1551 of the Westminster Campus
- Orientation lasts about two hours
- Both morning and evening orientation sessions are offered
- Morning sessions start at 11:30 a.m.
- Evening sessions start at 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Orientation Sessions TBA