Boulder County Campus Library
The Boulder County Campus library is located in the Administration building. Find us on a campus map.
The library will be closed for Spring Break, March 24th - March 28th.
Register for Classes
Books and Videos
Tutorial Videos to help you use the library databases and set up formatting for your papers.
- ProQuest - Research articles from magazines and scholarly journals
- Opposing Viewpoints – Position papers on controversial issues
- Newsbank – Database of newspapers from all 50 states
- CQ Researcher - Current events database
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - Online encyclopedias for specific subjects.
- Literature Resource Center - Literature research database
- Business Insights - Research and analyze companies and industries around the world.
- CINAHL – Nursing and Allied Health database
- PubMed – Medical database of the National Institute of Health
- Medline Plus - Basic overviews of medical topics
- Reference USA – Businesses information database
- JSTOR – Archive of full-text academic journals
- Statista - Search for statistics on many different topics.
- Learning Express - Test taking practice database. NCLEX, GED, CLEP, ACT, SAT, GRE, TOEFL, ASVAB, Citizenship, Math, I.T. and more!
- Artstor – Digital high resolution image library
- eBook Collection - Online book collection
- WorldCat – Online catalog of library collections around the world
MLA and APA Citation Assistance