Whether you’re a new student, a current student, or a community resident, FRCC’s Testing Centers provide a professional setting for you to take exams. Testing centers are located on each of the FRCC campuses. See address, hours and contact information for each testing center:
- Accuplacer Assessment—Learn about the computerized placement test required for most students entering FRCC and get study guides.
- CAAP Graduation Exam—Required for FRCC students receiving their associates degree.
- CLEP—Take these exams to earn college credit for what you already know.
- DSST—Choose from 38 exams to earn college credit. (Available at the Larimer & Boulder County Campuses only.)
- GED—Learn about the GED tests, scoring, costs and locations.
- HVAC ICE—Students who have completed the HVAC program at the FRCC Larimer Campus may register to sit for the three national exams.
- Online Learning Course Tests—Students taking an FRCC online course that requires exams to be proctored can come to one of our campuses for their exams.
Professional Testing & Proctored Exams
The FRCC testing centers administer a variety of national and local exams. In addition, students who take correspondence, continuing education, or distance learning courses from other colleges and institutions may have their exams proctored for a fee of $25. Contact your local testing center for details.
Testing Center Policies
- All testing requires a government-issued photo ID or current Wolf Card.
- Placement testing (Accuplacer® assessment) must begin two hours before closing.
- Class exams must begin no later than one hour before closing.
- All cell phones must be turned off and stored in backpack, purse, or checked in with Testing Center staff during testing.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Centers during testing.
- No children may be left unattended outside of the Testing Centers during testing.