Learning Resources & Support Programs
Every member of the faculty and staff at Front Range Community College is focused on the success of our students. To ensure your student’s experience is as rich and productive as possible, FRCC offers many resources and support programs.
Tips for Success
- Encourage your student to take advantage of office hours and talk with instructors about classroom issues as soon as they arise.
- Academic support labs are good places to seek help with math, science, and English classes.
- Advise your student to visit the library early in the semester. Some instructors arrange valuable orientation sessions with research librarians.
- Remind your student that while libraries are open late during finals week, that week is usually the time when items on reserve are at highest demand.
- Suggest your student log in to eWOLF for announcements of free workshops and seminars on topics such as test anxiety, note taking, successful studying, and stress relief.