Fall 2014 Orientation
Session 1: August 12, 2014, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Session 2: August 14, 2014, 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Where: Classroom Building, Main Entrance (Entrance 4), Commons Area. See Map
Sign Up: Orientation sessions are FULL.
If you require accommodations for a documented disability, please contact Disability Services at (303) 678-3646 or Raymond.Carleton@frontrange.edu.
Attending New Student Orientation will make a difference in your overall success at FRCC!
- You will meet the friendly staff, administration, and students
- You will learn about student support services, clubs, organizations, campus events and activities
- You will have the opportunity to purchase your books in the campus bookstore
- You will have the opportunity to win fantastic prizes
- Parents, friends, and family members are encouraged to attend with you! There will be a section specifically for parents, designed to fit the needs of parents/support networks of a college student