Brighton Center Fees
The State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education establishes and approves fees to cover some of the costs of providing classes and services. Students may voice their opinions through their recognized governing bodies. Fees are subject to change.
- Registration fee: $12.05 each semester.
- High-cost course fees: $6.35 per credit hour. Courses that require high-cost course fees will be noted in the course catalog.
- Student fees: $4.78 per credit hour to cover student life services (student publications, student clubs and organizations) and parking services.
- Program fees: Certain courses require services from outside parties, such as malpractice insurance coverage. Courses that require additional program fees will be noted in the course schedule.
- Career/technical program fees: Certain career and technical programs may require students to pay additional costs for items such as tools, uniforms, and insurance. Contact the appropriate career/ technical program department for approximate costs.
See total tuition and fees by credit hour