The State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education establishes and approves fees to cover some of the costs of providing classes and services. Students may voice their opinions through their recognized governance bodies. Fees are subject to change.
- Registration fee: $12.55 each semester.
- Student activity fees: $3.61 per credit hour. Supports student activities, publications, student clubs and organizations.
- Parking fees: $1.37 per credit hour. Supports parking maintenance services.
- Student bond and construction fees: $10.31 per credit hour up to 12 credit hours. Support the Longs Peak Student Center and renovations to the Larimer Campus.
- Program fees: Certain courses may require students to pay
additional costs for items such as tools, uniforms, and insurance. See courses with additional fees.
See total tuition and fees by credit hour
Learn more about fees in the FRCC Institutional Fee Plan.