Skip To The Main Content

Disability Services

If you have a disability, you can get the most out of your time at Front Range Community College and make sure you have equal access to our learning resources by working with the Office of Disability Support Services (DSS) at your campus.

How to Get the Support You Need

  1. Schedule an intake appointment with your campus DSS office (you’ll find contact information below). We’d love to introduce ourselves and find out how we can help. When you come in for your appointment, please bring documentation of your disability. This will help us give you the best support possible.
  2. Once we have your disability on file, all you have to do is give us a heads up when you register for a new semester. We’ll get in touch with your professors and make sure you have what you need.

If you run into trouble or have questions along the way, contact your campus office anytime using the contact info below.

Available Accommodations

Learn about accommodations for tests, note-taking services, interpreter services, and more.

Resource List

Explore our list of resources for students with disabilities - scholarships, organizations, career advising, and more.

Rights and Responsibilities

Find out how FRCC’s disability services work—and what rights and responsibilities you and your teachers have within the program.

Contact Us
Boulder County Campus

303-678-3922 | Email us

Larimer Campus

Nancy Elliott
970-204-8609 | Email

Kathleen Strong
970-204-8606 | Email

Westminster Campus
303-404-5676 | Email us
Brighton Center

303-404-5676 | Email us

From our blog