We’re excited to now offer electronic transcripts (e-transcripts) to our student and alumni community!
To request a copy, just follow these simple instructions.
For most things, you’ll need an official copy of your transcript. This means the transcript is sent directly to an institution or entity, or to the individual who requested it.
- You can choose an electronic or paper transcript.
- Electronic transcripts will be emailed as a PDF in as little as an hour. Paper transcripts will require a few business days for processing time and mailing.
- A $3 fee applies for all forms of transcripts, both electronic and paper.
- Expedited paper transcripts are available for an additional charge.
- Transcripts will not be provided for students who have outstanding financial obligations to any college in the Colorado Community College System.
Former Students: Order Transcripts Online
If you’re a former student who took classes more than one year ago, you can order an official transcript online. You can view and/or print an unofficial transcript here.
Need Transcripts from Larimer County Vo-Tech (Larimer Campus Before 1988)?
Just fill out the Larimer County Vo-Tech Transcript Request form and submit your request in person, or via mail, fax or email. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
Current Students: Get Your Transcript on eWOLF
If you currently attend FRCC or attended within the past year, you can view and print an unofficial transcript or order official transcripts through eWOLF.
- Log into eWOLF and select the ‘Student’ tab.
- Under ‘My Student Information’ (top left), select either Unofficial Transcript or Order Official Transcript. To order an official transcript you will be redirected to the ordering site where you will get instructions for how to order your transcript.