Browse our constantly updated list of merit- and need-based scholarships
and scholarship resources to find one that's right for you.
Colorado Merit Scholarship
Please note the following criteria/requirements before completing the Colorado Merit Scholarship Application
Colorado Merit Scholarship Criteria:
- General Criteria:
- Must have a 3.50 GPA or higher
- Must be enrolled in 9.0 or more credit hours for Fall and Spring terms
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must meet all Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements for 2015-2016
- Additional Documentation Needed with Application:
- For new students (Defined as a recent high school graduate or has never attended college)
- Must submit high school transcript or equivalent with application
- For students who have previously attended college
- Must submit a copy of your FRCC or other college transcript
Click on the following link to access the Colorado Merit Scholarship Application:
FRCC Foundation Scholarships
Applications will be accepted December 1, 2015 through March 1, 2016 for the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 academic school year. Find out if you qualify for a scholarship and how to apply for merit-based and financial need-based scholarships awarded by the FRCC Foundation.
Be wary of providing personal information to scholarship sites. Visit the Federal Trade Commission for a list of common scholarship scams. The Financial Aid Office recommends avoiding fee-based scholarship services.
Here's some additional helpful links: