Joe Francomano Scholarship
| 2/1/2015 || Junior Achievement |
- Must be a high school senior graduating before June 30.
- Must submit a personal essay and three letters of recommendation (at least one must be from a JA staff member or a JA volunteer).
Contact: Joe Francomano Scholarship, Junior Achievement USA, One Education Way, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906
|Frank Kazmierczak Memorial Migrant Scholarship ||2/1/15 || Immigrant || |
Contact: Michael Reho, Director
- Child of a migrant worker or a migrant worker (priority will be given to those with mobility in the last 3 years).
- Teaching as a career goal
- Scholastic achievement
- Financial need
|Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship |
| 2/1/2015 || Automotive || |
- Must be accepted at an accredited school within the U.S.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher
|Colorado Educational Services and Development Association (CESDA) |
| 2/6/2015 || CO Resident |
- Must be a first generation student, or member of an underrepresented ethnic or racial minority, and/or show financial need.
- Must be CO resident or Asset, DACA and non-eligible U.S. permanent resident).
- Senior graduating from a Colorado high school spring 2015 with a minimum GPA 2.80.
- Must enroll at a 2 or 4-year Colorado school in fall 2015 and take a minimum of 6 credit hours.
Contact: 303-492-2178 or Maria.Barajas@colorado.edu
|EDSA Minority Scholarship || 2/15/2015 || Landscape/Architecture || |
- Established to help African American, Hispanic, Native American and minority students of other cultural and ethnic backgrounds continue their landscape architecture education.
- Must be in final two years of undergraduate study or pursuing a graduate degree in Landscape Architecture.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 331-7070 x14
|Marine Corps Scholarship || 3/1/2015 || Dependent of Marine Corps Service Member || |
- Must be the child, grandchild or a current, past, on-reserve, or deceased Marine.
Contact: Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation (703) 549-0060
|Independent Motors Auto Repair Scholar |
| 4/30/2015 || Auto Mechanic |
- Must be a graduating high school student in the Boulder area
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Pursuing a degree in the Auto Mechanic Program in Fall 2015
Contact: (303) 449-8949
|Gene Haas Machine Technology Scholarships ||Ongoing || || |
- Must be pursuing a machining degree or certificate
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Funds will be available until exhausted
Contact: Email email@example.com
|Sallie Mae College Answer Parent Scholarship Sweepstakes ||Monthly || |
- Parents or Students
- Monthly scholarship drawing
|Scholarship Experts ||Monthly || || |
- Monthly Essay Writing on Varied Topics
- Must be legal resident of the United States or District of Columbia
- Must be enrolled, or plan to enroll, in an accredited post-secondary institution no later than Fall of 2019